Do you want to accelerate growth and create a thriving business?
Are you experiencing anxiety about the direction your business is heading?
Are you working longer hours than you want?
Building a thriving and profitable business means focusing on the four key areas of a business. These critical areas are People, Strategy, Execution and Cash. These areas are the basis of the Four Decisions™ detailed in Verne Harnish’s book, Mastering the Rockefeller Habits, and designed for emerging companies.
- People decisions are about, well, people – getting, keeping and growing good people. Do you have the right people in the right seats on your bus?
- Strategy decisions drive revenue and growth. They grow your company and help you dominate your market. Do you have a strategic plan or are you just reacting?
- Execution decisions are about profit and saving time. If you want to reduce the time it takes to manage your growing company, get better at making these disciplines. Are you hitting your milestones?
- Cash decisions focus on having the appropriate resources when you need them. Cash is the oxygen for your business. You can survive a long time without profit but you cannot survive a day without cash.
As an entrepreneur, your success is the sum total of the decisions you make in these four primary areas. Even though most growth firms face continual challenges in all four areas, at any one time, the challenges in one of these areas overshadows the rest.
Ballard Consulting helps companies grow by coaching them through People, Strategy, Execution and Cash decisions. We help you focus on what matters most to create substantial growth.
When the company leadership masters these habits and make sound decisions in the four key areas of the business, the results are remarkable. The results are often needing to spend less than half the time working at the business, having double the cash flow and grow to three times industry profitability.
When advising our clients, we combine the best of the Rockefeller Habits thinking with our skills, experience and tools to help you develop:
- Plans that work,
- Habits that drive execution, and
- Solutions that drive extraordinary results.